Sunday 27 December 2009

New Blog - the unimaginative start of a new dawn.

Well, I have decided to start what I hope is my last blog. I have set up other blogs, but they were ancient, I was young, and the content was quite stupid. I was moved to do this as a kind of new years resolution. If I keep it, then wonderful - you, the viewing public, get your voyeuristic fix, and I get a vent for steam. If I don't, then I'll have to find some other way.

Here's why I'm trying again. Recently, I've been stressed. Very much so. So much so, that it's actually made me quite ill. My GP is busy piecing together damage that is reciprocating from each sucessive turn, but I think I know what the problem is; as stated. So, all my ranting, 'comma f*cking' - that is, being a grammar Nazi and picking up every detail - moaning and the like will come out here. You are going to be, essentially, the victims of the sludge of my mind. Isn't that just wonderful.

Well, on that note, I leave you with the knowledge that I'm feeling slightly ill, had a good night last night (no, not a hangover - don't get those, and I was feeling ill before) and won at scrabble.

Well, on that note,

ttfn.


M.

PS - that was the third time that I'd ever played scrabble. Beginner's luck. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment